These terms and conditions apply to your booking at Harbor’s Edge Motel whether you request a booking through our website or over the phone.
• No booking will be binding on us until we issue you a confirmation number.
• By requesting a booking through the Website, you warrant that you are at least 21 years old.
• Any costs payable because of smoking or damage caused by any member of a party, or unpaid charges for services will be charged to the person who made the booking for that party.
• At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorize the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
• All prices are per room per night based on the maximum room occupancy and are subject to availability.
• Payment for your room(s) is due in full at the time of your arrival.
• If you book 5 or more rooms with us it will be classed as a "Multiple Booking". If you request a Multiple Booking, we will charge you a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the full price at the time of booking.
• We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards. We do not accept checks or foreign currency. If you wish to pay by cash you must provide proof of your identity and address for security reasons, on arrival at the hotel, in the form of either your driving license, or your passport we will also require a credit card to be kept on file in lieu of any potential damages.
• All payment card data that we process, store or transmit adhere to the Data Security Standards as defined by the Payment Card Industry.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
• Check in begins after 3:00 p.m. on your check-in date (if for some reason your room is not ready at 3:00 PM you are free to leave your car in our parking lot).
• Check-out must be by 11.00 a.m. on your departure date. If you fail to check-out by the stipulated time, you will be subject to an additional charge for one night’s stay for the applicable room(s).
• Please note that we do not serve breakfast, lunch or dinner at our motel. There are several restaurants within easy walking distance; and, we encourage our guests to support our other local business in Bayfield.
• Each of our motel rooms are unique; and, thus our rooms may vary in character, size and in the number of guests that can be accommodated. It is your responsibility to verify the details of a room when you request a booking to ensure that it meets your requirements. All our rooms have a maximum adult occupancy as follows:
(a) Motel, Standard & Room 3: 2 adult only
(b) Kitchenettes: 4 adults only
(c) Suites: 6 adults only
• Harbor’s Edge Motel is strictly non-smoking. This includes all rooms and internal areas of the motel. If you or any member of your party smoke in a room(s) we reserve the right to charge you, as the person making the booking, a minimum of $250.00 to cover cleaning costs.
• If you, or any member of your party, damage any bedding or linen, we reserve the right to charge you $75.00 for additional cleaning. If additional cleaning is unsuccessful we reserve the right to charge the person making the booking, the full replacement cost.
• If you or any member of your party cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you, as the person making the booking, will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to us on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss. All damage should be brought to our attention immediately.
• Except for registered service animals, pets are not allowed with us, please make boarding arrangements prior to your arrival.
Please notify our staff by email at least three (3) days prior to your reservation date if you need to cancel your reservation. Notifications received outside of 3 days will receive no penalty. If you cancel your reservations less than three (3) days from your reservation you will be subject to a minimum of one full night charged to the credit card we have on file.